Highfield Hotel is located in Potts Point, in the heart of the Sydney Central Business District (CBD), situated in a quiet peaceful leafy setting on Sydney Harbour that is suitable for both a short and long term stay. We are very close to all the exciting places that Sydney City can offer, and importantly close to public transportation.
Kings cross station is only 100 metres away and the city is a short walk away (20 minutes).
- Opera House
- Bondi Beach
- Star City Casino
- Sydney Entertainment Centre
- Imax Cinema (Biggest Screen in the World) & Theatre
- Chinese Gardens & beautiful Sydney Parks
- Sydney Aquarium
- The Rocks (Old Sydney)
- Circular Quay (Main Ferry Station) to:
- Darling Harbour
- Cockle Bay
- Taronga Zoo
- Double Bay
- Other Interesting Places
- Pubs & Night Clubs
- Sydney Observatory
- Major Shopping Centres and Exhibition Complex
- Museums (Maritime & Powerhouse)
- Art Gallery
- Sega World
- Restaurants & Cafés with Australian, Chinese, Thai, India, Greek and many other cuisines. We welcome food delivery directly to your room.
Transportation (under 1 minute walk):
- Airport Shuttle Bus ($12 per transfer) which will deliver you to our door, and pick you up at our door for your return trip to the airport. We can arrange for the purchase of your ticket.
- Underground Train Station - Kings Cross Station, only 100 metres away which will connect to the Sydney Ferries.
- Public Buses 50 metres away
- Tour Buses
- Sydney Explorer
- Bondi Explorer
For your convenience, we have nearby security parking at AUD approximately $20 (subject to change) per 24 hour - multi access. Guests can purchase parking tickets at Reception when checking in.
Victoria Street is regarded as one of the most beautiful streets in Sydney City and is also very close to all major banks, exchange offices, tourist bureaus, travel agencies, and laundry facilities.